Here’s what I did:
- Created a collection and a bunch of requests in the native Mac app. I did not have a Postman account at the time
- Created a user account and a team workspace through the Postman web site so I could share the collection
- Logged into this account through the native app and noticed some syncing; the native app asked me to update the team workspace accounts to v7, which was weird because I’m using v7.0.7 locally and no one else is on the team. I had to quit the native app to dismiss the dialog.
- Couldn’t see the synced collection in my personal or team workspace through the web site
- Logged out of the native app
Now my collection from step one is gone. What happened? I can’t find the collection in the app or the web app.
I don’t see an obvious location for the local collection storage on my file system - is historical collection data stored anywhere?