Import data from scratchpad

Postman updated against my will. I had items in the scratchpad, and it asked me if I wanted to import. I hit skip thinking it would let me do it later, and reading the documentation it doesnt say how to get this import option back once you hit skip. Oh wow, I’m just screwed. Postman updated, didn’t ask, and apparently unsaved changes which used to be fine now arent. What a dumpster fire. Collections moved after update 10.18.x - #25 by wrswmeowua

Hey @mrarmyant :wave:

Your data is still safe and accessible.

From a signed in account, you can Migrate the data from Scratch Pad to a new Workspace using the ⚙️ > Settings > Data > Migrate data option.

Alternatively, from the Lightweight API Client you can Export your data using ⚙️ > Settings > Data > Export data option.

Any issues with this, you can reach out to us on migrate@postman.com.

It says if i sign out local data is deleted, is this what I do to get to the data that was in the lightweight client?

Apologies, I thought I had responded here. :pray:

If you sign out and then go to the ⚙️ > Settings > Data > Export data option, you will be able to Export your data.

If you stay signed in, you can use the ⚙️ > Settings > Data > Migrate data option, to Migrate your Scratch Pad data into a new Workspace.