Your question may already have an answer on the Postman Community Forum. Please search for related topics to avoid duplication.
Please read through these guidelines before creating a new topic.
Here’s some information to include when creating your question:
- Descriptive Title:APIs to create the testcases.
- Introduce The Question: Explain how you encountered the problem you’re trying to solve and the steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue.
- Additional Data: Include additional data that might help someone reproduce your issue - for example, code, collections, data dumps, console errors, screenshots or gifs.
- Platform Details: Which Postman App, Web Platform, and Operating System version you are using. You can see this in under Settings → About.
- Tags: Add up to 5 tags so people can search for answers to similar questions.
Do NOT include sensitive information like auth tokens or passwords.