Was autosave removed?

I seem to remember that autosave collections/environment was a beta feature. Was this removed in the latest version? I couldn’t find anything in the change logs. But now I can’t find the setting anymore under General.

I tried reinstalling and logging out and in again

Hi @jorund. Welcome to the Postman Community.

The autosave feature is still very much in Postman as a beta feature. What Postman version are you currently on? It should be the second to the last item in the general tab of your settings page.

3 Likes

Mine is gone too. Did yours show back up?

@jorund @satellite-geoscient6 Thank you for your patience.

The option to view “Auto-save” has been enabled for your team. Can you try to sign out and log in to see if that helps?

Hi, I was out of office for a little bit. I just tried it this morning and restarted the app and PC.
It said it also had updates to run on Postman, but I do not see it still. Is it option in the Settings > General section still?

Wait, it’s there now. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi again, sorry to bug you, but I am missing that Auto-Save feature again. Can you re-enable it please? Thanks in advance.

• List item
1 Like

Yes we can. Sorry but I’m unable to track your details that was last submitted to us, can you reach back to us referencing the thread - it will help locate the account and perform the required action.

I just submitted the request from the link you provided. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.