Your question may already have an answer on the community forum. Please search for related topics, and then read through the guidelines before creating a new topic.
Here’s an outline with best practices for making your inquiry.
I authenticate using OAuth 2.0 successfully and get redirected back to Postman.
In the console, I get an error:
request URL is empty
I do not see the authorization code in the response for me to parse, but if I expand the error message and look in the Request Body > code, my authorization code is there!
I am able to use the authorization code to successfully obtain an Access Token as well.
Details (like screenshots):
How I found the problem:
- I set all of the values in the OAuth 2.0 form
- I click Get New Access Token
- I get redirected to my browser to accept
- I get a successful authentication
- I get the Authorization code in the request body of a console error (I also get the auth code in the URL after authenticating)
I’ve already tried:
I’ve already tried to tweak some values here & there and did a lot of search online with no success.