Postman won't start after update

Today I had to do something on my Windows machine which had older Postman installed (I think v5) which worked OK for some time. Application asked to update and while doing update I was able to do some of the work. Update finished and I was stupid to click Restart and update button and after that Postman won’t run anymore.
I’ve tried everything I’ve found on forum here, including downloading canary version but even that version is acting in the same way 6.1.4 is.
I have black application window with “File, Edit…” on top but they do not respond to clicks.
I wanted to even try Environment variables but as I read the problem with GPU is solved with 6.1.3 version.
Is there any solution for this behavior, or can I download any older version since v5 worked like a charm?

@zlatiborac Thanks for raising your concern here.

I have black application window with “File, Edit…” on top but they do not respond to clicks.

It is the GPU issue happening from 6.1.0 version of the app where we provided only the workaround using the solution below. I would recommend you to try that.

Doing the solution with flag “–disable-gpu” didn’t worked. I’ve tried solution with environment variable and it worked.
But, app is working much slower then v5 did.
Does anyone knows when will this be corrected?