Deleted collection from a workspace. Is there a way to get it back?

I mistakenly removed a collection that I made in an assumption that I would have it available in the other workspace that I shared it on. Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks!

Hi @basitsaeed.vd! Two places we can check here:

1. Your web dashboard - if it shows up in that list, it means you removed it from your workspace but didn’t delete it (the actions look pretty similar UX-wise). If it’s in that list, you can click the share icon and move it back into a workspace to access it.

2. Your trash can (we just released this feature!). To access it, log in to your web dashboard, click on your avatar icon in the upper-right corner, then Trash. Resources available for recovery are stored in the trashcan for 90 days.

One of those should work, but if for any reason you’re still having trouble recovering it, send us an email via our Help Center with the name of the collection and we’ll help you locate it.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Thanks, I found it in the trash.

But I don’t find my deleted collection in neither my trash nor web dashboard

I just find its record in my activity and i don’t know how to get it back

Hey @wulinyu! Please submit a ticket to our Help Center with the collection name included so we can help troubleshoot.

Hi Claire,

I was trying to tidy the postman collections and one unused workspace, but mistakenly I deleted a whole personal workspace. I tried accessing Trash but found the link is broken. Does it break due to the latest release version 7.28.0 or some other issue? How should I recover my workspace along with all the collections inside it in one go? Please assist, I heard we can recover the data within one day only.

Hi @ashutosh.verma1

Could you please follow this article below and see if that helps?

https://support.getpostman.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023050053-Can-I-recover-a-workspace-that-I-have-accidentally-deleted-

You can navigate to Trash from this link here.

hi, i mistakenly deleted my cokkections. i want to get it back,but don’t find in neither my trash nor web dashboard.