@baljindernohra I wonder if you’re encountering a similar problem to what I described here - Postman 8: bringing scratch pad into a workspace If you click on the Settings gear icon in the upper right of the app, do you see “Scratch pad”? If so, select it and see if that reveals your missing collections.
mpassell
(Matt Passell)
8
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Why did Postman erase all my collections? | 47 | 28979 | August 30, 2023 | |
| I lost all my collections while upgrading the postman version | 12 | 8654 | April 10, 2023 | |
| Losing all collections when updating Postman to v7.0.6 | 16 | 13712 | January 17, 2023 | |
| My collections are missing after upgrading | 2 | 13236 | September 22, 2023 | |
| Workspace Collections disappeared | 33 | 1319 | October 20, 2025 |