Work,learning,gsoc etc

Dear Postman Community,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mohammed Riyan, and I am reaching out to you as a fellow enthusiast in MERN Stack. I have been following your contributions.and aspire to be accepted into the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) program. Considering your valuable experience and achievements, I believe there is a tremendous opportunity for mutual growth and collaboration.

I am seeking support and guidance to work on projects or tasks that align with my interests and skills, allowing me to deepen my understanding and contribute meaningfully to the community. Your mentorship would not only assist me in achieving my learning goals but also significantly improve my chances of being accepted into the GSoC program.

If you have any ongoing projects or tasks that align with my learning objectives, I would be eager to contribute and learn under your mentorship. Your feedback and advice will be immensely beneficial as I prepare my GSoC proposal.

I understand your time is valuable, and I truly appreciate your consideration of this request. Please let me know if there is a convenient time for a brief discussion or if you have specific projects in mind that I could contribute to.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the possibility of working together and am excited about the potential for mutual growth.

Best regards,

Name:- Mohammed Riyan Rathore
Email:- rk5098863@gmail.com
Linkedin:- linkedin.com/in/mohammed-riyan-b66138261/

Thank you

Hey @flight-meteorologi12 :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

All of the GSOC communication from the Postman side, will be handled in this Github repo:

That’s the best place to see all the latest information. :pray: