Unable to save responses even after enabling the save response option

The response of my http requests is not being saved and instead I see the below message upon every request.

1 changes could not be saved

You don’t seem to have the required permissions to perform these actions

This was working fine without any problems until I logged into the app with my email id and setup the account to be able to sync my data.

Can anyone please let me know the permissions I need to resolve this. thanks !

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I am having exactly the same problem!

I have the same issue as well.

welp, just had to logout of the app manually and log back in. Exiting and reopening the app did not work. Logout is under the blue “star” icon in the top right.

2 Likes

Anyone got solution to this issue?

Any Update on this issue??

‘blue star icon’? I dont see that…

Same Problem. Any idea?

I’ve got same issue. Isn’t there any solution yet?

Hey @sibel.durgun

Can I suggest that if you “have the same problem” could you describe it and show what you can see.

Although things might appear to be the same, there could be a number of different environment and setup variations that could be different.

Explaining what you can see, in your context, would help people to see the issue.

Hi Danny,

When I run my request everytime I started to get below message:

image002.jpg

Can you please help me? It’s really urgent for me!

Thanks,

Sibel.

1 Like

This is for “Postman on the Web” right? So instantly this becomes different to the original post and the issues that others are seeing. :grin:

Could you tell me more about the collection you’re using please:

  • Is that in a Personal or Team Workspace? - Is it one that you have created or has it been shared with you?
  • Was this a template that you have imported?
  • Anything else that you can tell me about your context?

As a workaround, can you enable the “save responses” in the History tab to see if that removes this error please?

2 Likes

That fixed it for me, thanks!

1 Like

After turning on “Save Response” it did remove the error but I am not getting the desired output. In my case I am using a simple spotify web API to get audio features of a track. (using desktop agent of postman). Example - https://api.spotify.com/v1/audio-features?ids=4aTtHoSBB0CuQGA6vXBNyp when I run it for the first time I get the right required output(i.e features corresponding to this song id). But, when I enter a new song id, the output doesn’t change! It shows same old output for any new value of ids. Am I doing anything wrong?

1 Like

Hey @Grumpy_catzZ,

Welcome to the community! :wave:t2:

Can you provide more details please, screenshots or a video showing what’s happening, it will make it easier to give a better answer to the problem you’re facing.

I am experiencing the exact same behavior

Hey @jack ,

Welcome to the community! :wave:t2:

Can you provide more details please, screenshots or a video showing what’s happening, it will make it easier to give a better answer to the problem you’re facing.

Song1 ID - 6ytsH3HsHxz3TYVOiaBSA7
Song2 ID - 4S3aU06ISAWFb0hIdZ4WL8
@dannydainton
Both pics are taken after sending the GET request. You can see that pic 1 and pic 2 have same output even though the GET request has 2 different song IDs.

PS I am unable to upload a video here.

I got the same issue. Even after turn “save response” option on, I still do not see that the responses are saved.

Thanks it worked for me…