Unable to connect to postman interceptor

I am using VMWare and have my postman installed but i am unable to connect to postman interceptor from chrome to postman app. Please help me on this

Hey @sahani! If you’re using our native app, do you have Interceptor Bridge installed? You may find this page of our docs helpful in connecting the two.

1 Like

Hi @claire

I am having likewise problems. I am using the Postman v7.8.0-canary02 version of postman. I just downloaded the latest update and when I started Postman again the interceptor was disconnected even though the Interceptor Bridge is installed.
I have tried re-installing the Interceptor Bridge but to no succes.

Any ideas on what else I could do?

Hi @sahani,

I removed the interceptor extension in chrome and re-added the interceptor extension in chrome. Restarted my postman app and now the interceptor is connected again. This might work for you aswell.

1 Like

Hey @Palmju β€” great to hear! Thanks for sharing what worked for you :grin:

I am using the native postman app with version 7.3.4.I am still getting the Interceptor disconnected even after setting capture cookies toggle to ON.

Can anyone help

@nupur.adlakha098

Would you please make reference to the article below

Yes I have followed this page . It still doesn’t work for me

Could you try installing bridge as mentioned in this thread below:

If the issue persists, please submit a ticket via the page below and we’ll check on this further: https://support.getpostman.com/hc/en-us/requests/new