What is the best practices to organise versioning in Postman.
- our api is used by partner companies
- an API version will be supported at least one year, that means old versions’ documentation gonna require edits.
- we will have beta and stable versions
What we want:
- easy switching for editing old, current and beta versions
- when user clicks “Run in Postman”, it will import the version of the selected version. (so, user can select last supported version or beta version)
- not critical: single PR can be used for multiply versions
As I see, multiply collections and multiply documentation pages is most suitable for us.
There is API versioning and tags, but I did not get how to switch between versions, at least between current and beta.