Postman unexpectedly closing

I am running 1052 tests using a csv file using the runner. When the tests get to around 400 or 500 I am getting the following message and losing all my runner results. So far I am reducing the number of my test cases and that seems to be the only workaround I can find. I also played around with saving the responses, but that didn’t seem to matter.

Can anyone help look into this issue from Postman? Would be happy to jump on a call to help troubleshoot.

Hi Douglas, welcome to the Postman community!

To help our team understand the problem could you please let us know the following information:

• Operating System Version
  • Postman Software Version

Thank you!

Postman v7.33.1

Hi Douglas,

Is it possible to try a few different csv files and check if they also fail before 1052 tests? Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software?

Thank you,
Jerry

Yes I have tried other csv files and had other folks in our department run these csv files. They reported the same issue. I can try reinstalling the software.

No luck with any of the suggestions

I continue to run into this issue. The only way around it is for me to reduce the number of API tests cases. Is anyone available for a conf call to go over what I am seeing, as I believe there is an issue with Postman.

Hi Douglas,

I have reached out to my team and they said that it would help if we could review the application logs from Postman when it crashes during a run.

Please find the logs with the instructions here and email all of them to jerry.li@postman.com. My team and I will review them to see what is happening with the software.

In addition to the logs, we would like for you to try our new version of Postman at the following link: https://go.postman.co/build. This version of Postman will help us mitigate issues that may be operating system specific. Please try your test suite with the web version and let us know if it resolves the issues.

Thank you,
Jerry

Will do and report back.

I sent back the requested information.

I’m unable to use the Web version for my calls, since our IP is whitelisted and all Webs calls are rejected.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for sending over the log files and the screenshots to my email. My team and I will review them and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jerry