Postman Native App Hangs When Send button is clicked

I am using Postman Native App Version v6.2.3. I use Windows 10. I have several requests saved. When I tried to run any of the saved requests or create a new one when I press “Send” the response window just says “Loading…” Nothing else happens. The applications just hangs. I started noticing this a few days ago. Nothing changed on my machine. I tried testing by having it call a WEB API in .NET. Normally I can catch the request in the Visual Studio debugger. However it looks like it is never calling the API.

I’ve used the Postman Chrome extension and that works fine, but that is deprecated. I’ve searched all over for answers. I’ve tried uninstalling, restarting, then re-installing Postman but that doesn’t help.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,
Glenn

Hey @glenn.seplowitz!

Would you send over a screenshot of two of the devTools console’s console tab? You can open them up by navigating to View > Developer > Show DevTools (Current View) and View > Developer > Show DevTools (Shared).

A full-app screenshot might be helpful as well :).

Hi Chris,

Since I am only allowed to post one image a time I will send you separate replied for each screen shot. This screen shot is for the Dev Tools (Current View)

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for your help.

Glenn

Hi Chris,

This is for DevTools (Shared View).

Thanks,
Glenn

Hi Chris,

This is my code for the WEB API in C#.

Glenn

Hi Chris,

The is the screen shot in Postman where I am making the request.

Glenn

Hi Chris,

I just noticed that I was automatically upgraded to v6.2.4. Postman then started working normally again.

Thanks,
Glenn

Well I’m glad it’s working now :slight_smile: . Be sure to try out the new sessions variables!

Hi,

I solved this by just Deleting all Cookies . Same happens whether it is Postman or Insomnia. In Postman cookies are at top right corner below Send button and in Insomnia Cookies are in top left tab after Environment drop down. With this solution I’m up and running.