Please remove this ticket: Postman is not running all folders from a collection and using environment variables

**Please remove this as I have found the problem and resolve it

Your question may already have an answer on the community forum. Please search for related topics, and then read through the guidelines before creating a new topic.**

Here’s an outline with best practices for making your inquiry.

My question:
Nov 16, 2021 It looks like postman is not running all folders from a collection

Details (like screenshots):
I do have a collection with a few folders and when I run the collection all I want to see all folders to run in sequential order. Somehow is running only the 2 folders. I read related articles and I try to postman.setNextRequest on the last request of one folder to the postman.setNextRequest(“request id of the first request of the next folder”) or to the postman.setNextRequest(“request unique_name of the first request of the next folder”), but when I run the entire collection the execution still stops after the first 2 folders

And I have the same results running using newman.

Please can one help and advise me how can I run the entire collection with any number of folders.
Thank you

How I found the problem:
When I run the entire collection from postman or using the newman all the time is running only the first 2 folders.

I’ve already tried: