Is there a rollback option for Postman 8?

Upgraded to PM 8 and now the collections I have for specific runners is borked. Eventually we will probably need to update these collections to be able to run in PM8, but these are for critical production use and canā€™t spend the time updating them right now. Please help?

Could elaborate on what you mean by ā€˜borkedā€™ - is there a specific error that youā€™re seeing?

They should be running the same in V7 and V8 :thinking:

I have a collection that has a GET request to ā€˜warm-upā€™ the server and check the health before executing the remaining tasks. Running this collection stalls at this GET request and goes no further:|

// clean env variables

function cleanup() {

const clean = _.keys(pm.environment.toObject())

_.each(clean, (arrItem) => {

if (arrItem.startsWith("env")) {

pm.environment.unset(arrItem)

}

})

}

cleanup()

// assert lambda warmed up

var asleepLambaCheck = 1;

pm.test(ā€œService warm up checkā€, function () {

pm.response.to.have.status(200);

asleepLambaCheck = 0;

});

Given that the first function is something that I wrote, hopefully itā€™s not that. :grin:

But it could be, does it work without the script? Have you tried commenting stuff out and debugging what the issue is? Is that function clearing the variables? Does the request timeout after a certain point?

I donā€™t know that full context of the request, the script on its own is quite meaningless to be honest. :pensive:

1 Like

Given that the first function is something that I wrote, hopefully itā€™s not that. :rofl:

Thanks for your help, Danny. Iā€™ve managed to install an earlier version so for now the issue is moot.

I will play with the collection on PM8 in a non-prod environ and see how I go. Thanks again.