Getting rid of "Start working with your team" message

Hello all,

I have a simple question. I have created a team and I have shared it with my colleagues, however I am getting a very annoying message on the home screen asking me to ā€œcompleteā€ the team creation.

I have already done that, but the message stays on the screen.

Anyone has had this problem?

It annoys me a bit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks

2 Likes

I have it as well, itā€™s driving me crazy because it is really in the way.

2 Likes

Same. Anyone figure out how to get rid of it?

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
At this time it seems like the only way to get rid that message is to go through the steps.

I have gone ahead and let the product team know about this internally and an issue has been raised on this request! Will keep you all updated on the progress of this being resolved. Thank you for your patience

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand the purpose of this popup. It doesnā€™t make the product more functional.
Rather it distracts from the work we are trying to do.
There is a time for them - when someone first installs the product to alert a new user to helpful but non-obvious features. To me, this is just a nag screen though.

1 Like

Hi @adderidder

The team is actively working from design side to resolve this ASAP. Will update here once the changes are available in production.

Hey! First Iā€™d like to welcome you to the Postman community and congrats on your first post :confetti_ball: :smile:

Generally these popups are to help enable Postman users and teams to understand what they can do and how they can collaborate as a team. For some, it may not be immediately apparent how you can collaborate with others.

For those that donā€™t need that extra help, surely there is supposed to be a way to close it out (As Pooja mentioned, the team is working on getting this resolved), but itā€™s a great help for those that need that extra guidance! (Definitely a lot more helpful when it accurately tracks steps being completed too :joy: )

1 Like

Thank you both for the follow up.

The software is so well thought out and functional that this minor misstep stands out by comparison.

1 Like

Thank you both for the follow up.

The software is so well thought out and functional that this minor misstep stands out by comparison.

1 Like

I have tried inviting myself, but this doesnā€™t appear to clear the message. Please resolve.

Add two users then the pop will go away!

Can you elaborate on how to do from here?

i have completed the steps and the pop up will not go away. this is very distracting.

i went through the steps and the prompt is still there. this is very distracting.

@franca5 Could you share an image of what you can see, please?

iā€™ve sent many requests but the message stays the same

Just have to ask because youā€™re showing a Private Workspace in the image - Did you also send them in a Team Workspace?

Did you also ā€˜Watchā€™ a Collection in the Team Workspace?

Is there any update on this? It is incredibly annoying to be forced to send out email invites in order for the popup to go away. And that doesnā€™t even seem to do the trick for me. I simply canā€™t get the popup to go away.

Hello! I am still experiencing issues with this pop up. Has there been any development on this bug?

Which version are you using @telecoms-technolog14?