Why is a GET request from Postman to one of our APIs duplicated with a different User-Agent and Source-Ip?
Details (like screenshots):
When I make a GET request to one of our APIs, postman seems to be duplicating the request. We are sending a User-Agent header of “PostmanRuntime/7.28.4”, but the duplicate request is coming from a different user agent (Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64;+Trident/7.0;+rv:11.0)+like+Gecko) and a different source IP.
This issue is happening for a few of our developers, but I don’t have the issue on my own Postman instance (my request is not duplicated).
How I found the problem:
A few developers noticed that their Postman requests were duplicated. Assumed to be a bug in the application, but when I tested the Postman request myself I did not have the issue
I’ve already tried:
I don’t know what to try! My Postman instance is fine, but at least 3 other developers are having the duplicate request issue