Day 12 - Postman API (bug in workspace 'public')

Your question may already have an answer on the community forum. Please search for related topics, and then read through the guidelines before creating a new topic.

Here’s an outline with best practices for making your inquiry.

My question:
My workspace is set to “Public” but the API returns it to “Personal”.

Details (like screenshots):

How I found the problem:
When making the request for endpoint https://api.getpostman.com/workspaces/{{workspace_id}} the type of workspace returned is different from the configuration. How it is visible in the images.

I’ve already tried:
As it depends on the API returning the correct typo, there’s not much I can do.

I’m sad because I dedicated myself to complete the challenge. But it was disapproved by this bug.

The API is returning data with a confusing label inconsistent with the UI. It’s not a bug, but it’s good feedback.

This is not the reason why your pull requests were denied. As stated in the declined pull request messages, your tests need to be passing locally to complete the 30 day challenge. Then you also need to follow the instructions to submit a pull request.

Can somebody help with this problems. After sending post req I get this errors. But all GET requests came with 200OK

1 Like

Similar problem here. Did you find any solution? This is what my response body looks like for the submit request.

As I understand, there was excessive variable. I just remove it and now all tests pass with 200

сб, 14 янв. 2023 г. в 04:51, Cameron Gomez via Postman <notifications@getpostman.discoursemail.com>: