Day 22 - 30 days of postman challenge

Hello everyone, please I am stuck on day 22 that deals with public profile. Effort to change my workspace visibility to public has failed repeatedly. I got the error message “You have send too many request, wait for sometime and try again” Even though the reality is that I sent my last request about 22 hours ago.

Hey @technical-candidate6 :wave:

I’m not sure what it happening for you there - The Workspace doesn’t even contain the Challenge Collections or what you have open in the tabs.

Quitting the app and reloading it again may help here or using the main window, help option Clear cache and Reload to reload the app.

The Workspace should also be a Public Workspace and not a Personal one in order to complete the full challenge.

The challenge for that day doesn’t have a submit request to validate what you have done so this is more about getting familiar with some of the Public Profile attributes and items that can be changed on the Workspace.

Yes, and thank you very much for the response. I think I got the documentation a bit clear as to the required task.

I have tried your recommendations but the same thing persisted.

The problem is when I change the visibility of the workspace to anyone on internet, it shows a successful message at the first instance and later change to only me with the error above.

I have make a screen recording of the issue which I could not upload here. But i will via twitter.

Thank you

If it’s getting automatically changed back to a Personal one - It could be down to some sensitive data that you have within the Workspace and once the secret scanner has completed, its removing that from the Public API Network.

Do you receive any emails about this?

It’s worth doing a scan through all of the Workspace, in each Collection, Folder and request to ensure that no tokens or API Keys are hardcoded and you’re not also adding sensitive data to any of the initial values of the variables.

Let’s keep all the communication on the forum, these isn’t a need to jump between different platforms.

I’ve checked through the folder, collection and environment I don’t have any sensitive data except for the API KEY stored as an environment variable.

I don’t receive any email concerning this.

And the same thing persisted when I tried it again few minutes ago

What is the id of the Workspace?

Here is the workspace id;

34560ca2-8afc-4e8b-8475-4818bd8d93a1

1 Like

How many Public Workspaces do you currently have in your account?

None of workspace was public up until few minutes ago. I recently changed the automation workspace to public to see how it will behave but changing the visibility was successful in that case.

Could you try changing the visibility again now?

Exactly as you have suggested earlier, a web token was visible in task day 27 (scenario testing), an email after your last response helped to identify and take care of these. Thank you very much the issue is now resolved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.