You are allowed to have no more than 3 simultaneously active Postman Application sessions

Hi,
I’m getting this message:
One of more of your active Postman Application sessions have been logged out because you signed in. You are allowed to have no more than 3 simultaneously active Postman Application sessions.
Why is there this limit for our team, and what is the limit in the pro version?

Eddie

Thanks for reaching out!

Postman Pro, and Enterprise plans are subject to the same conditions as free accounts. As described in our EULA(5.2), we do not permit more than 3 concurrent logins for the same account, and account credentials may not be shared amongst multiple users.

Strange!! we are under scam.
We thought that, this screenshot shows, how unlimited works. We want to use multiple session for single user. Any help? or $144 are wasted?

Hey! So the error you’re seeing is that you can’t have more than three people using the same Postman account. If you purchased a team upgrade, you can create new accounts/users and add them to your team.
Otherwise you can only have 3 users on your team via the free plan.

If you are still having trouble with this, I suggest opening a ticket with support. Hope this helps! :smile:

We were confused, I would like to get refund on this and get back to free plan plz.

My understanding is;

On the free plan, you can create a team and add up to 3 users (each unique user needs their own account)

If you upgrade you can create a team and add more than 3 people … each unique user still needs their own account.

Example;

User 1 creates an account and a team
User 2 creates an account
User 3 creates an account

User 1 then adds users 2 and 3 to the team. (totalling 3 people in the team).