Unable to load workspaces as you're offline error. Can't start a Workspaces

@Kurmavatar disabled VPN however im facing the same error.

after upgrading to the latest version, im unable to view my workspace. Any help is highly appreciated

@srikkanth.vasudevan Could you take a look at this article below and follow the instructions provided there:

Hi, the problem is still present. In December, I solved the problem with migration from Postman desktop app to the browser version and by using the Postman agent. Unfortunately, the problem also appeared in the browser version. Our whole company is not able to work correctly. We do not use VPN or something, all of us are connected from different networks, because of Covid home office. Please fix it as soon as possible, otherwise we will need to cancel our subscription.

Hey there, we are still facing the same issue, its been a long time, you people are not fixing the above-mentioned issues. Please fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are experiencing some downtime and our Engineering team is working quickly to get everything back up and running. We will keep you posted as soon as we have the application working as expected.

Appreciate your patience.

1 Like

I am also having the same error on both desktop and web.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for you to fix this.
thank you in advance.

Hello @aibmakesense & @maintenance-candida7, Welcome to the community :tada:

Apologies for the inconvenience :no_mouth: . Can you please help us with some more information? Also, I hope you have checked the Postman status page.

Iā€™m having error with only desktop apps both on Windows and Mac.
I get this warningā€¦

We were unable to establish a websocket connection with our serversā€¦

I cannot load the collection from my account and cannot create the new collection too.

Hope you fix this as soon as possible.
THank you.

For anyone facing an issue with workspaces not able to load, please go through the following:

3 Likes

I added this to the firewall white list and it worked
https://identity.getpostman.com/

Iā€™m behind a VPN which enforces identify management. Postman as a standalone app does not care to use Windows identify infrastructure and it does not display the identify management prompt. Instead wants the world to whitelist multiple postman.co URLs. Iā€™m done with postman. Bye.

Hey folks, I have evidence that this is something busted on Postmanā€™s server side.

My personal account: totally unable to load workspaces on postman desktop, on two different machines, on different networks. Not firewall/websockets related. Issue survives signout, total wipe of preferences, etc. Developer console shows a bunch of errors relating to the sync store on the busted account.

I set up a fresh account with another email ā€” no problem.

I deleted the original account, and then created a fresh one ā€” no problem.

FYI.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.