Unable to load workspaces as you're offline error. Can't start a Workspaces

Might be working now. Just faced same issue

@temp66 Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are experiencing some downtime and our Engineering team is working quickly to get everything back up and running. Would recommend subscribing to this page to receive updates once services are up and running.

1 Like

Just an update, reported issues have been mitigated by the team and are actively being monitored by engineering.

2 Likes

Thx a lot. offline mode is working fine for me now! :+1:

Not working for me as well :frowning:
And I can’t access any of my collections anymore. This is a huge problem!!!

You can choose to work completely offline also in Scratchpad in postman as mentioned above

Hi All,

I am getting the below error in the system Unable to load data as you’re offline

can anyone assist me to resolve this even browser also i am unbale to connect the same.

Thanks
Dinesh Chellappa

Hey @Dinesh_Chellappa
Welcome to the community :wave:

Do you have any type of VPN or proxy in use that could impede a connection to Postman? If so can you disable them or try switching to another network as a test to see if that affects anything?

If the issue persists, then please submit a ticket using the link below to answer the above queries and we will assist you further on the same. Thanks!

I have the same problem since the last upgrade. When I work in intranet with proxy (or VPN), Postman (both web and app) says I am offline. Without proxy its OK. But I need to work on intranet because of other functions, I am tired of switching hundreds times a day between networks. I decides to use other API client, but its a pity, becaues Postman was good for me in other ways :-/

Hey @ziraficka
Welcome to the community :wave:

As you are able to connect with Postman without the proxy, I believe the connection is blocked due to the same. If the connection is blocked due to a firewall/proxy, you can ask your IT team to whitelist the following domains on your network firewall to allow WebSocket connections for Postman

• *.postman.com
  • *.getpostman.com
  • *.postman.co
  • *.pstmn.io

By default WebSocket connections use the same ports as HTTP (80) and HTTPS (443).
Reference: https://learning.postman.com/docs/administration/onboarding-checklist/#setting-up-postman
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

OK thank you very much. I will try! Postman is very user-friendly, so I would be unhappy to stop using it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The postman was working fine until i restarted postman and it says the error below:
“Unable to load data as you’re offline”. I am not new to postman and am seeing this issue only today and now. Please help me here.

I also get the same issue today

“Unable to load data as you’re offline” in postman eventhough my internet connection is good

Today, i get the same error

Unable to load workspaces as you’re offline

2 Likes

I have the same issue today, after restart/update

1 Like

I have the same issue, please look into it

1 Like

Same issue from morning - there works only browser version of Postman, desktop Postman is still “offline”. Please fix ASAP.

@lukas.cocula The issue related to this occurrence should be fixed now but if it does exist - follow steps as mentioned above.

i just updated my postman version now i’m getting this same error. i even took a backup of my collections (thank god) and i tried re-importing and nothing working.

it says " Unable to load data as you’re offline". i work for a huge company and i can’t go to them and ask them to open the firewall. it was working fine until i updated.

using desktop version

2 Likes