Unable to load resources API (occur in Postman, not in UI). enable JavaScript!


Can you help me figure out the issue which occurs when I try to create either a checklist or get members or add comments to cards, for example, using Postman to interact with Trello REST API? On the other hand I can get/create/update/delete board, list, card. I get responses in text/HTML format with the following consistent:

Your browser was unable to load all of Trello’s resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy, or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again and if that doesn’t work, check out our troubleshooting guide .
To use Trello, please enable JavaScript.

However, it doesn’t occur when I do it in UI Trello.

I went through the troubleshooting guide list of probable causes (given above) but it doesn’t help. Also checked that my browsers like Chrome or Microsoft Edge have allowed JavaScript.

I’ll be appreciated for any help.

The responses should not be text/HTML.

As per the documentation.

They should be JSON (as you would expect from a REST API).

Sounds like you are getting a HTML response which has a check for whether JavaScript is enabled.

JavaScript might be enabled for Postman, but it won’t be enabled for the response window where the HTML is displayed. Hence the error you are getting.

But as mentioned, the response shouldn’t be text\HTML to begin with. So that is a red herring. You need to work out why the response aren’t in the correct HTML format.

There is a Postman collection link included on the documentation page.

Have you tried downloading and modifying that with your credentials?

Thank you, mdjones for your reply and thoughts about the probable reason that causes the issue. I got help from another person, whom I’m very thankful also.
It was totally my mistake, I missed out following characters in the URL field /1 which has to be included between https://api.trello.com/ and /cards/ in order to make it works in the right way.
Also in the console viewing that first I got status 301 Moved Permanently and then I got status 200 which brought me the response that the browser was unable to load of Trello’s resources (attached above).
However, I want to mention an additional circumstance that has taken place.
Recently Trello has developed another view of REST API documentation (at choice to try) which I pick up while I have pending adding more requests to the collection. This is actually how this pattern of view looks like:

But I started to work with collection requests using an older view (classic view) of the API where /1 in URL address was putting out beyond the base URL.

I hope it makes some sense, and maybe it’ll be helpful for someone else in the future.