Submitted 15 Days - for Testers badge failed

Hello, I’d like some help about my badge.
I reviewed my steps and I can’t find any errors im my code. My Workspace checked all requisitions asked.

• All testes passed successfully
  • Contains all 18 collections like as expect
  • Contains a Environment (MyEnviroment )
  • Contains API
  • And the name doesn’t contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test

My public Workspace ID = 2915efcd-e9f3-4c6e-b0c6-a07837917f78

Can anybody help me please ??

Follow message I received by e-mail … not contains what I need to do … It´s make me crazy !!

"Hey there!

Your submission for the Postman badge failed one or more tests. Please fix the issues, save your changes, then resubmit in order to get your badge.

Make sure your workspace contains all of your collections (at least 18), an environment, an API, and a mock server. Also make sure that the name of the workspace doesn’t contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test, testers

Best regards,

Postman Developer Relations Team"

Hey @omarbenammar :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

I don’t see any APIs created in your Workspace.

If there was on there, it would show the APIs section in the left side, similar to the way it’s showing Mock severs.

Thank you so much for your guidance! I appreciate your help in pointing out what I was missing on. Following your advice, I’ve taken the necessary steps.
I’ve also claimed the badge of my achievement.
Your assistance made a significant difference, and I’m grateful for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.