15 days of Postman for testers! - "Your submission for the Postman badge failed one or more tests."

Hello, I’d like some help about my badge.
I reviewed my steps and I can’t find any errors im my code. My Workspace checked all requisitions asked.

• All testes passed successfully

• Contains all collections like as expect

• Contains a Environment (MyEnviroment )

• Contains API

• Contains Mock Server

• And the name doesn’t contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test, testers - ( vioticonhecimento )

Follow my public Workspace ID = 58b5a7bc-7a39-4743-b505-45ece16655e5

Can anybody help me please ??

Follow message I received by e-mail … not contains what I need to do … It´s make me crazy !!

"Hey there!

Your submission for the Postman badge failed one or more tests. Please fix the issues, save your changes, then resubmit in order to get your badge.

Make sure your workspace contains all of your collections (at least 18), an environment, an API, and a mock server. Also make sure that the name of the workspace doesn’t contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test, testers

Best regards,

Postman Developer Relations Team"

1 Like

Hey @vioti :wave:

These tests are automated so I’d assume your workspace isn’t ticking all the boxes mentioned.
One of the most common error is the number of collections, you should have the 15 for each days + 3 more (Postman API, Good Bank API…). :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @arlem , thanks for your help… let´s check

Day 1 - 2 collections submitted - 1 Request ( echo )
Day 2 - 3 collections submitted - 1 Request ( New Request )
Day 2 - Feature Branch - 3 collections submitted - 1 ( New Request )
Day 3 - 1 collection submitted - 1 Requests ( Rick and Morty )
Day 4 - 1 collection submitted - 3 Requests ( All colections-Header / All collections-query params / All Collections-auth helper)
Day 5 - 1 collection submitted. - 2 requests ( get Canadian user / echo the user )
Day 6 - 1 collection submitted - 5 requests ( Create User / User Login Copy / Account summary Copy / User Logout Copy / Account summary 2 )
Day 7 - 1 collection submitted - 2 Requests ( get Canadian user / echo the user )
Day 8 - 1 collection submitted - 2 Requests ( get Canadian user / echo the user )
Day 9 - 1 collection submitted - 2 Requests ( get starships / echo the starship )
Day 10 - 1 collection submitted - 2 Requests ( httpbin with faker / httpbin with file )
Day 11 - 1 collection submitted - 1 Request ( pokemon berry )
Day 12 - 1 collection submitted - 1 Request ( get all movies )
Day 13 - 1 collection submitted - 2 Request ( dad jokes / mock dad jokes )
Day 14 - 1 collection submitted - 1 Request ( xkcd )
Day 15 - 1 collection submitted

Total Collections Sumitted = 21 → 18 + 3 about day 2 Feature Branch
Total Collections Requests = 27
Mock Server = 1 ( mockForTesting )
API = 1 ( The Good Bank APIs )
Environments = 2 ( myEnvironmet / secret(fork) )
Workspace = 1 ( vioticonhecimento ) => do not contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test, testers

I don´t know … I checked one million times ! kk but, thanks !!

@vioti I think there’s a misunderstanding on what a collection is. What I’ve circled in orange below is a collection, so the workspace contains 15 collections.

Some of the challenges require you to fork other collections (e.g. Postman API), these should also be in your workspace but they’re not here, and therefore your submission does not pass the “at least 18 collections” test.
If you’ve done your challenge in a personal workspace then moved the collections over later there’s a chance you forgot to move these extra collections too.

2 Likes

@arlem , Thanks man… I´ll check again …

Now I have a north to follow… kk

@arlem , I don´t have words to say thank you !!! I earned my badge !!! tks tks tks tks ! haha

1 Like

Hi @arlem I’m facing same issue.

Can you please take a look and help?

Submitted collection for the 15 Days - for Testers badge failed

Hey there!

Your submission for the Postman badge failed one or more tests. Please fix the issues, save your changes, then resubmit in order to get your badge.

Make sure your workspace contains all of your collections (at least 18), an environment, an API, and a mock server. Also make sure that the name of the workspace doesn’t contain one of the following words: 15, fifteen, postman, day, challenge, test, testers

Best regards,

Postman Developer Relations Team

Workspace ID is: e2eaf336-805c-4534-bcf7-9002b6216429

I have 18 collections including 15 Challange + Postman API + Good Bank API + Forked Day 2 Challenge

Let me know what I’m missing to get the badge. Thanks.

I have the same error but I can’t fix it. Please help me
Workspace ID is: b6cbeae5-1c58-4eb0-8d5c-2d21df40e036
and this my collections

Can someone look into this?

Hi mate, I have found a solution. We need to enable the API in the Workspace settings

Hi, Thanks for sharing, but no luck.

Still facing the same problem. Please help.

Can you send me the workspace link?

You can join from this link, fork your workspace on the postman web. Make sure you are logged in to postman web with your personal account.
15 days of Postman for tester

1 Like

To everyone facing issues with this, make sure you have:

If you’re not seeing these options in the left sidebar, you can use the workspace settings to enable them. Refer to this video to see how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEL7HyWqTm4

I was missing the API part. Finally, it worked.

Thanks a lot @arlem

1 Like

What’s the third collection here?

I have this same symptom: all tests OK but “something” missing.
I see I do not have anything under my APIs tab, and when I try to create one, I get the message that I can only have 3. Does that mean I can not do the 30days challenge and then this one (as recommended by Postman) on a free account??

Hey @ulrikke :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

Free, Basic, Professional, and Enterprise Essentials plan members can try API Builder by creating or editing up to 3 APIs per team.

Do you have APIs created in other Workspaces? You’d need to remove some to create more.

Thank you for a quick response, @danny-dainton :blush:
I have them in another workspace, yes, but for the same user. Would it help to merge the workspaces? I was planning to keep these APIs to be able to go back and revisit for the learning to stick :smiley: But then I understand I will have to delete one.
Thanks again, I hope I will manage to get my badge now!

1 Like

Merging the Workspaces wouldn’t make a difference to the overall total, unfortunately, you’d still need to delete one to add another.

Hope that get’s you unblocked and you can get the badge! :crossed_fingers: :trophy:

1 Like