[ REVIEW PROPOSAL ] Idea #3 Newman Dashboard

Hello, @Sharath_Iyengar I have actually drafted up my proposal for Idea 3 Newman Dashboard.
Please help it to reach the mentors.
I have shared the editor access to the gsoc@postman.com

Please let me know, how you feel about it, I am available the whole day and night, to put up the improvements.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LSe4upvjyvOEP6lq792tw_WzJLuMqFc4HQvcF7aQ054/

@udit @utkarsh.maheshwari @vinit.shahdeo

Thank you so much for writing in.

The document has been shared with the mentors and also notified.

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you @Sharath_Iyengar sir!

Just an off-topic question,
Are you also active in Postman Student Leaders Community?

1 Like

Please thank the mentors :slight_smile:

No, I’m not active there right now.

Thank you to the whole team at Postman helping to make an Open Source Ecosystem among students and mentors @udit, @utkarsh.maheshwari and @vinitshahdeo
You all are really amazing and helpful.

@Sharath_Iyengar you are a daemon between mentors and students.

I have few queries, for mentors, how can I ask them directly…
Like I thought, to start creating some issues, for the dashboard and need the help of mentors a bit?

Is it possible @Sharath_Iyengar

Haha. Thank you :slight_smile:

Let me check with them but just to reconfirm you’re still referring newman project itself right?

1 Like

Yes @Sharath_Iyengar sir, I was referring Newman Dashboard project only. I thought to get started a bit early because that will help me only to do things faster and credibly in GSoC.

@Sharath_Iyengar Is it possible? I have been reading codebase for couple of weeks now… Loving it.

@utkarsh.maheshwari thoughts?

@imabp It’s awesome to see the interest and that you’re reading the codebase. I would recommend that we don’t work on the GSoC project until the coding period begins. But that does not mean that you can’t participate! You’re free and encouraged to work on other issues in the meantime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @utkarsh.maheshwari !! for the reply :smiley:
I have few doubts while reading codebase, can I ask them before GSOC period ?
It is related to requester in Postman Runtime

Yes! For sure. More than happy to help out. :slight_smile:

Thank you @utkarsh.maheshwari
I am working on the things for Postman, which I have dreamt of for the past few nights.

Though I have not received acceptance in GSOC, will surely look for your feedback on the proposal and where I lacked, so better I can improve.

@imabp Keep at it and GSoC is just one platform.

Look forward to some awesome contributions. feel free to ping or create a topic here.

Cheers and stay safe

1 Like

Thank you I have started working on Postman :smiley: