Postman Challenge Day 11: Tests added correctly | TypeError

Hi all!

I’m stuck with 30 Days of Postman, Day 11 “Monitoring”. When executing the submit request, I get the following test result: "Failed: Tests added correctly | TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'find'), see screenshot.

My JavaScript tests in the “should I water the plants?” GET request are correct in my opinion.

What is the problem here? The problem seems to appear in the find method with an undefined collection.item[0].item or hygroRequest.event or waterRequest.event.

Can someone please give me a hint?

Hey @sophie-anna :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

Could you show what you have in the Tests of the water the plants request please?

Thanks for the hint - I placed all three tests under the “should I water the plants” GET request instead of placing the third test under the POST request :see_no_evil: (as required in the task definition). Problem solved :white_check_mark:

1 Like

That’s great to hear!! :trophy:

Good luck with the rest of the Challenge - As always, we’re here if you find yourself stuck again! :postman_logo:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.