Postman 6.2.5 for Mac will not launch

Postman 6.2.5 for Mac gets stuck on the launch page (spins and spins)
I am using MacOS High Sierrra 10.13.5

Hey @sberkovic

Can you open the devtools and check if there are any errors?

Use View -> Developer -> Show DevTools (Current View) and View -> Developer -> Show DevTools (Shared) to open them.

@kamalaknn
Here are the errors
from Current View
vendor-shared.js:83540 Error in the app boot sequence Error: Could not find default workspace while booting session at Object.then.then.defaultWorkspace (requester.js:12392) at <anonymous>

from Shared
vendor-shared.js:144362 Object "Successful ORM initialization" shared.js:1220 Migration bailed out due to: EXCEEDED_ATTEMPT (anonymous) @ shared.js:1220 vendor-shared.js:101379 User not logged in or there is no access token vendor-shared.js:101092 Uncaught (in promise) User not logged in or there is no access token vendor-shared.js:101379 User not logged in or there is no access token shared.html:1 Uncaught (in promise) User not logged in or there is no access token

Hey

This looks like your workspaces are not properly set up. Could you clarify if you attempted to sign in recently?

Could you provide any info on the series of actions you did that led to this? It will help us narrow down the possible causes?

I had the previous version installed and working properly.
I got a top bar notification to restart to install the latest update.
It could not load after that

Hey could you provide the details of the version you tried updating from?

Did you try updating from a pre-workspace postman app to the latest app?

No, I had 6.2.4 installed

Just a quick update.

I deleted postman on got rid of all related folders and files.
downloaded a fresh version and launched fine. logged in and got all my collections etc