Nothing was working until:
- I uninstalled Postman (used zsoft remover and ccleaner pro to scrub the regs as well)
- Used Eraser to scrub all the relevant files and folders clean
- Used windows disk cleaner to clean all ‘System Files’
- Restarted my PC and downloaded Postman again
- Recreated each request from scratch
- Got a new link for the collection
- Used the new link to run:
newman run https://www.getpostman.com/collections/MyExactURI -r htmlextra,cli
Thanks for the tips btw, I am now using them and someone on my team is now using your guide on uploading htmlextra reports to S3 to set up something similar on MS Sharepoint for our client.
I also found your following comment at this link really helpful: “If you use the
--reporter-htmlextra-export ./newman/myReport.html flag, it will overwrite the report each time and save it with that filename. You can obviously name that file whatever you like and point it to a better directory.”
You are doing a great service to us and the community, thank you very much for you help. Hope it’s ok to create a new topic and reach out again if we have any other questions?
Suraj and Team