Monitoring Tool stuck in "run starting"

After upgrading to v6.0.9, the collection I setup within the Monitoring tool no longer exist. After creating a new monitor I am still unable to see the results. When I trigger the run, the monitoring tool displays “run starting” and has not completed after waiting an hour. It is a small test, only 3 requests, and should not take longer than 300 ms.

Is anyone having this issue?

1 Like

I’m experiencing this as well, good to know it’s not just me. I just upgraded to v6.0.9 as well. I have 9 monitors in a team collection, with a handful of requests in each one. They run once daily and have been running fine until the scheduled run today. It’s been about 3 hours from when they were supposed to run. I added another collection that was created after this upgrade and it has not run either (when trying to manually start it).

1 Like

@j.colonio @cmercer-ut

Thanks for posting – apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing! We’re investigating what might be going on.

@Chris @cmercer-ut

It seems the issue is occurring when i create a monitor within the “Team” workspace. In my “personal” workspace, the monitoring tool works.

1 Like

“Team” Workspace monitors are working now. However, the iteration still does not trigger a run. I have my iteration set to run every 5 minutes.

1 Like

@j.colonio @cmercer-ut We ran into some problems with our scheduler, they were resolved around March 7, 01:00 UTC. Are you still seeing persistent monitor run delays?

1 Like

@godfrzerp My team and personal scheduler are running now.

Thank You

@godfrzerp I have noticed that I am still receiving emails from the old monitor (scheduler) that was lost after the 6.0.9 update. When i click the email hyperlink, I am directed to the “can’t seem to find this monitor” page.

My team monitors fired on schedule. Thanks!

Could you shoot us an email at help@getpostman.com with the ID of the monitor? Just sending us the link from the email should be enough.

@godfrzerp will do. thank you