Issue with "Could not find the request you are looking for"

I have a slightly annoying issue after upgrading to Postman 8.0.7 and I could not find a related topic.

It shows this prompt a lot of times very briefly when opening the program and then after loading for 10 seconds-ish the program works fine again. So it is not a huge issue, but nothing have changed besides upgrading.

Hi @peter1 Welcome to the community :bouquet:

Even I faced this issue for few days, I am trying to reproduce and found that sometimes switching workspace is causing this error. Also the issue is sporadic.

I have logged the issue in GH. Please feel free to add your comments or screenshots to it.

1 Like

We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

This would usually occur if you have tabs open for entities (Requests/Folders/Collections etc) that have moved or have been deleted from the currently active workspace.

You can see the 3 open tabs in the image, without request names.

2 Likes

@danny-dainton Thanks for the update Danny :blush: After that error I saw the message under the requests as well. Well, it’s just User Interface issue and no major impacts.

Since I don’t see any issues reported already, I did in GH :slight_smile:

I got the same error, it helped me several times to change the environment, thanks for your advice.
P.S. Postman version is Version 9.2.0.

My issue is similar in I had a tab with data that I deleted. However, every time I restart the tab with the data shows up. I cannot force close it, force close all tabs, etc. After I click on the tab, in about 10-15 seconds the tab disappears and the error shows. Changing the environment selected, exiting and restarting, has not effect.