How do I login to my postman account behind a company proxy?

i’ve searched for a solution to my problem, but didn’t find one.

I’m using postman behind a company proxy.
To be precise: I use postman under ubuntu 22.04 LTS, installed with flatpak and running inside WSL under WIndows 10 inside a Virtual machine.
Requests are working fine, but i can’t login to my postman account so I can’t use collections.

I’ve tried to set the proxy, but I guess thats just for the requests, but does not apply for the login to my postman account.

The proxy is set up correctly in my ubuntu, I can curl ww.google.com without issues.

So my question is: how does one login to their postman account via postman app behind a company proxy?

Platform Details: Postman 11.1.14, linux-5.15.146.1-microsoft-standard-WSL2 on x64

Hi @k0b2. Welcome to the Postman Community!

This [section of our learning center](https://Postman to use a proxy server) covers how you can configure Postman to use a proxy server. Please let me know if you find this helpful.

The specified learning sectrions describes the configuration of a proxy for sending requests. And as beeing said:
I’ve tried to set the proxy, but I guess thats just for the requests, but does not apply for the login to my postman account.