Get the body of an Incoming Webhook

Your question may already have an answer on the community forum. Please search for related topics, and then read through the guidelines before creating a new topic.

Here’s an outline with best practices for making your inquiry.

My question:
What is the best way to see the data being posted from an incoming webhook that will run a specified collection? I created a collection webhook to run from a TestRail event, and I would like to verify that I am indeed receiving the information sent from this webhook to Postman. The official docs say that I can use the globals.previousRequest object in the pre-request script, but when I trigger my webhook from TestRail, no body data is present when I redirect it to the console. I don’t even get console information from these runs that are triggered by the webhook.

Details (like screenshots):

Following the documentation for incoming webhooks here: Trigger collection runs using webhooks | Postman Learning Center

How I found the problem:
Following the doc found here, using a webhook from an external system to launch a collection, and expecting to be able to test/validate the post response body that is incoming to my collection.

I’ve already tried:
Reading and following the docs, googling for similar issues, reformatting the ‘console.log(JSON.parse(pm.globals.previousRequest))’ call in the pre-request script, and moving content from the pre-request script of the collection to the request, and keeping it in both spaces.