Failed to create flow?

The option to create a flow is blanked out. What is going on here?

Hey @bradwalls :wave: Is this happening for you on the Web-App (in the browser) or the Desktop app? What exactly do you see (a screenshot would help)? And if you are on the Desktop app, which version are you on?

I’m able to view the “flows” UI in the web-app and on the Desktop app (v9.0.7 on MacOS 11.6)

Hi @amit . Yes see attached. I am on the web app.

@bradwalls is the “Create Flow” link un-clickable for you? Can you try downloading the Desktop App and check if that works?

Also, which browser did you use? I tested on Edge and Safari.

I tried on safari and the link is clicable but I get the following error message

Any update here @amit I also tried back on chrome and the button is disabled according to dev tools

@bradwalls I checked with the team, there seems to a bug :bug: which is affecting a small set of our users. The engineering team is actively working on it, and this should be fixed soon. I will update here once I get any further information.

Hey @bradwalls, Thanks for waiting! I was just informed that this should be fixed now. Do let me know if things work fine for you now.

I’m having this issue on desktop and the web. I’m using the Mac client that is updated and Safari on the web.

It worked for me, after I signed out and signed back in.

This does not work as I still see the same issue with Postman 9.09 desktop app.

This happens always to me, no matter the workspace, just can’t create a flow even if I have full permission. Have tried desktop app and web app + signing out and in.

It’s disabled for me also, but only for my work account. It works fine on my personal using the same version “v10.12.8 for Mac” and machine.

1 Like

I have the same problem in mac with “Version 10.12.9” and chrome . I have tried in web app and the button it’s disabled or an error is returned. In desktop the button is disable too.

I am having exactly the same issue on ubuntu 20.04 the button is disabled for me everywhere. I am on the latest version and have tried to log out and log in. I am on the latest version of postman
(10.12.10).

I’m also experiencing the issue with one of my accounts, with the others works just fine.

Postman Desktop
Version 10.12.11
OS Platform win32 10.0.19044

Same here. It happens only to one of my work accounts. It was recently upgraded to another license, not sure if that matters though.

@teodoralevkova I found the solution. You need the role “Flow Editor” to be enabled on your user in the team.

1 Like

Thank you @dmanifo2, that helped a lot!

@dmanifo2 Where is the “Flow Editor” role? Have checked member settings and roles and permissions. I have admin privileges but still can’t create a flow