Column Names not appearing

Your question may already have an answer on the community forum. Please search for related topics, and then read through the guidelines before creating a new topic.

Hello Team,

I am using Postman and writing SQL queries and Downloading the o/p in an excel, Column Names are not appearing in the o/p

Hi @b0221941,

Welcome to the Postman Community! :clap:

What you are asking seems a bit confusing in relation to Postman. Postman does not execute SQL queries, nor can it make SQL connections (ODBC / JDBC) connections to databases. That being said, you can get results from a database but it must be using some form of HTTP / HTTPS web server that pulls responses from a database.

I am not sure what you mean by β€œo/p” as well, but if you can provide more context around what you are trying to do, such as screenshots, and example requests, we can get a better idea of what you are trying to do, and where you are seeing your issue. In addition, with more detail you might be able to find the answer you are looking for by searching within the forum.

Best,
Orest

Hi Orest,

Thanks for the reply,

I am actually pulling the results by using http:/****

But in the query I am doing a select * from Table

But when I look at the results I don’t see column names but data is available.

The reason I am doing select * is to understand the table, There are some 20 columns in the table and I wanted to understand what each column represents, but the only issue is that data is coming but columns are not , hence it is tough to comprehend.

Hope I made myself clear

Regards,
B0221941