X-www-form-urlencoded Request Format

My question:
I’m wondering if there is a way to change the syntax of x-www-form-urlencoded body requests to work more like they do in JMeter or if anyone else has any suggestions as to what what I might be missing. Also if anyone could clarify if JMeter and Postman handle cookies differently that might shed some like on the issue.

Details (like screenshots):
I’m trying to script a Keycloak authentication with Postman. I’ve already done this with JMeter so I’m familiar with what variables I need to be correlating and also have an example of these exact requests in a working state. The problem I’m running into is that JMeter and Postman seem to send x-www-form-urlencoded body requests in a different formats. The JMeter authentication request works and returns the right location variable I need for following requests as well as additional cookies, but the Postman authentication request produces a valid 302 response but doesn’t return the right location variable or additional cookies.

How I found the problem:
As can be seen in the screenshot above I compared all elements of the Post Request and besides the dynamic variables the only difference that could be found are how the body x-www-form-urlencoded requests are written and the associated content length headers.

JMeter:
username=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&credentialId=
(Content-Length: 67)

Postman:
username: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
password: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
credentialId: “”
(Content-Length: 73)

I’ve already tried:
I already tried sending the format that JMeter uses as a raw body request rather than a x-www-form-urlencoded request. That made the Content-Length the same as JMeter’s but the request still didn’t provide the desired response. I know I don’t include real credentials or URLS in this for security reasons about I’ve also double checked that those are the same between the requests in both tools.