Webinar Alert: โ€œIntroduction To Postmanโ€ highlighting the significance of APIs and details of API Testing

๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง:

Join me at the BugRaptors - Software Testing Company upcoming webinar, โ€œIntroduction To Postmanโ€ highlighting the significance of APIs and details of API testing.

From improved communication between different digital platforms to effective automation and secure integration, API testing is vital to verify the functionalities of the product under test. This session will highlight the various aspects of API Testing using Postman such as sending requests, managing collections, defining test environments, etc. with interesting examples live.

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ :

:spiral_calendar: ๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ 29, 2023

:alarm_clock: 6:30 ๐๐Œ - 7:30 ๐๐Œ (๐Œ๐˜๐“) / 12:30 ๐๐Œ โ€“ 1:30 ๐๐Œ (๐‚๐„๐’๐“) / 4:00 ๐๐Œ - 5:00๐๐Œ (๐ˆ๐’๐“)

:computer: ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค: Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams

๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค - Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž:

Myself ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š a โ€˜๐‘ป๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†๐’“โ€™ by profession. I have been investigating the line between Software and Testing for the past 9+๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”. My love affair with โ€˜๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จโ€™ began years ago, currently working as โ€˜๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐€ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ซโ€™ on the role of a passionate โ€˜๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“โ€™ at a fast-growing Tech company โ€œ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ (๐Œ) ๐’๐๐ง. ๐๐ก๐โ€. I love to spend my time investigating the APIs and exploring the concepts and interesting facts in and around Software Testing.

Other interesting facts about me - ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š 5๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ | ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐๐ ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ - ๐‚๐“๐€๐‹-๐“๐Œ, ๐‚๐“๐€๐„, ๐‚๐“๐…๐‹ | ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ | ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ | ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ | ๐Ž๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ (๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.