Giving a Talk/External Webinar hosted by a QA Community!

Hi Guys :partying_face:

Are you a beginner to API’s and API Testing? Thinking about something from the scratch? If you have some time on April 24th Saturday then please attend my session. I am giving a talk about API and Postman, hosted by a QA community.

images (3)

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS?

Session1:

• What is an API?​
  • Types of API​
  • Client Server Architecture​
  • API Testing Process​
  • SOAP and REST​
  • What is JSON?​
  • HTTP Methods​
  • Response codes​
  • Good Practices​
  • Challenges​
  • Tools available in market for API Testing

Session2:

• Postman Basics​
  • Building blocks of Postman and Variables​
  • Importing and Exporting Collection​
  • Creating Tests/Assertions​
  • Collection Runner​
  • Data Driven Approach​
  • Pagination​
  • Mock Servers​
  • Monitoring​
  • Documentation​
  • Newman​
  • Good Practices​
  • Postman Student Expert Program and Other Trainings​

​WHO CAN ATTEND THIS SESSION?​

• API Enthusiasts​
  • Test Engineers​
  • Automation Test Engineers​

​About me!!!
Pricilla B​

Test Engineer ★ Blogger ★ API Enthusiast ★ Community Contributor ★ Learner​ ★ Crazy Postman User

​I am having 9+ years of experience with Software Quality Engineering. Lived with different titles, though Testing is a passion for me… I have experience in different domains like Healthcare, Insurance and Banking. I love learning new technologies and tools. ​

The session is free, and please find the event details here:

Thanks a lot for all your support/guidance, hoping to meet you all in the event :wave:

12 Likes

I’m so excited for this, Pricilla. I love hearing how you explain everything. I’m particularly interested in what you have to say about pagination!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Hannah!! This keeps me going :star_struck: I will definitely try my best to present, hoping not to disappoint the attendees :blush:

2 Likes

Great one @bpricilla !!! looking forward to it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

mainly interested in good practices, challenges , tools available, Pagination and Postman student expert and training programs . Would like to borrow some from it :yum: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @praveendvd :heart_eyes: I am mostly trying to cover the concepts since the time is limited. Hoping to see you :blush:

2 Likes

@bpricilla eagerly waiting all the best :muscle: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@bpricilla , Thank you for having this is in a time zone where I will also be able to attend. As most of postman events start at my late night or even midnight. I am really excited to learn about pagination and good practices :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

@praveendvd Thanks a lot buddy :star_struck:

1 Like

@pranavdavar Thank you so much!! See you soon then :blush: :partying_face: Hope I will not disappoint you guys :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This looks cool and interesting!:high_brightness:

2 Likes

@bijoy26 Thank you :blush: Looking forward to see you in the event :partying_face:

2 Likes

@bpricilla this sounds awesome! I don’t think I’ll be able to attend live, but any chance you’ll have your sessions recorded so I could check it out later? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@sean.keegan Thank you so much :blush: You guys are motivating us :star_struck: Yes, session will be recorded, will definitely share the link post session once it’s available :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m not sure if this is shared already, could you please share the link here?

3 Likes

Hi @abhijeet , thanks for interest on this :blush: I am sorry we are yet to receive the recordings from the organizers. I have this in my checklist, will definitely post here once it’s available :partying_face: Please let me know if you need any other help :blush:

2 Likes

Dear Peeps!!

The video is now available in YouTube, please check out and provide your suggestions :partying_face:

Also let me know your email ID’s if you need the presentations :blush:

Happie Learning :star_struck:

6 Likes