Visualize in html using powershell from json

Ok so i’m collecting twitter data using an api and that is working perfeclty. But i want to visuliaz that data and that is also working, but is there a way to use the “test” code in an html page?

Details (like screenshots):

How I found the problem:

I’ve already tried:

Hey @science-explorer-164, Welcome to the community :smiley:

can you help us with some more information please? It will be easier for us to share the solution, if any :sweat_smile:

OK so i’m a twitter api to collect data. I’m using powershell for it and that is working perfeclty because i used that code that postman generated. I also need to visuliaze my data. but i want to use that code that postman use. In postman is my data visualized. But is there a way to copy that code to an html page so that i can connect my powershell script to that html page and every time i run that script i want to see the information in my html page visualized?

Because every time i run my powershell script, I see the json output or the raw output in my html page but i want to visualize it.

Visualizer is currently only available in the Postman Sandbox :slightly_smiling_face:. So I don’t think it can be used as an extension anywhere.