Describe the bug
Using a MEAN stack application. Checking the routes to the mongo database. When I send the get request in Postman, it gets stuck “sending request” and then just times out.
- Started Node/Express server in terminal
- Started mongo in a separate terminal, and made sure Node/Express server is still activated error free
- Logged on to Postman, and filled out the form with a GET request to my app
- “Sending Request” message comes up and stays that way until finally responding with “Could not get any response” message.
I expected to see an empty dictionary in the response, since I have not created any entries yet.
App information (please complete the following information):
- App Type [ MERN stack app (MongoDB w/ NodeJS and ExpressJS) ]
- Postman Version [ 7.24.0 (7.24.0) ]
- OS: [ macOS Catalina 10.15.4 ]