- several requests in several collections.
- requests of one collection are using the same authtoken
- All requests contain “inherit auth from parent” authorization
- all collections are using OAuth 2.0
- 18 different enviroments using Access Token Url, Client ID, Client Secret as same variables
Steps to reproduce
- renewing token in the collection
- “use token” (Button “save token” from postman 7 missing?)
- sending a request
- 401 unauthorized
- Checking sended data by “</>” and jwt.io: the token is an older one with an expired date.
using the OAuth 2.0 tab in the request itself works