Query Params Key or Value Column So large

I don’t want scrollbars, is there anything I can do?

Hi @Ive4 , Thank you for reaching out. Could you mention which postman version are you using I am not able to get this scrollbar in the latest version

Here’s an example that I’m seeing, when the param value is long. A guess as to what might be happening is that the column width for the Value is made sufficient to display the whole value, and that the column width for the Key is set to the same as that for the Value.

PostmanKeyColumnTooWide:

Here’s the curl equivalent, showing the long value for the q query parameter:
curl --location -g --request GET 'https://theCompany.com/queryService?q=(upper(FirstName) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText1}}*'\'' OR upper(LastName) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText1}}*'\'' OR upper(WorkEmail) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText1}}*'\'' OR upper(Username) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText1}}*'\'' OR upper(KnownAs) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText1}}*'\'') AND (upper(FirstName) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText2}}*'\'' OR upper(LastName) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText2}}*'\'' OR upper(WorkEmail) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText2}}*'\'' OR upper(Username) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText2}}*'\'' OR upper(KnownAs) LIKE '\''{{EnteredText2}}*'\'') AND Username is not null'

Here’s a screeenshot when the param value is much shorter:

Postaman Version 9.2.0, macos

1 Like

@praveendvd Any thoughts here? Thanks!

@dancing-scary-mamba It seems to but I am not sure how it affects usability, You could always raise a feature request and see if you have some interesting Ideas :tada:

@dancing-scary-mamba , thank you for brining this into attention. It is quite irritating and time taking to scroll. I would like to have these column width customisable, if possible.