I give Pinnacle API a try with Postman.
I use ps3838.com website which belongs to Pinnacle and is said to be the same API
Then i tried calls like get fixtures https:// api.ps3838.com/v1/fixtures?sportId=29
and as a result i get :
Could not get any response
There was an error connecting to https:// api.ps3838.com/v1/odds?sportId=3.
Why this might have happened:
- The server couldn’t send a response: Ensure that the backend is working properly
- Self-signed SSL certificates are being blocked: Fix this by turning off ‘SSL certificate verification’ in Settings > General
- Proxy configured incorrectly Ensure that proxy is configured correctly in Settings > Proxy
- Request timeout: Change request timeout in Settings > General
Apparently it’s not about :
- server response, self-signed ssl or proxy configuration as calls like login or get sports are working
- timeout as my setting is to never timeout
Does anyone has an experience with that or an idea ?
I’m using Win10 Pro upto date and Postman 7.2.3
I uplodaed the screenshot of the console
Thanks in advance