Postman online version truncating response data

Hi,
I’ve noticed recently that when using the online version of postman, it truncates the response data.

I have an API call that returns 1067 lines of JSON data when I run it in the desktop version of postman. However, when I run the same request in the online version of postman, only 1026 lines of the JSON data showing.

Although the API POST works and creates the required artifact, I’m using a test in postman to grab the id of the artifact and set it as a postman variable for the next request. As the resulting JSON data is not complete I get the following error in the Postman console "JSONError: Unexpected end of input at 1:15428 " and the test fails to get the id and set it as a variable.

This used to work fine in the online version of Postman and no changes have been made to the API call I’m running. Any ideas?
Thanks
Pete

Hey @peterj1974 :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

Just for clarity - By online version, you mean the Web Platform as opposed to the Desktop Client?

Do you happen the know which versions of both instances you’re using? You can find that from ⚙️ > Settings > About.

Are you using the Postman Agent or the Cloud Agent on the Web Platform?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.