Postman flow ignoring environment when triggered by webhook

I am able to run the flow locally: the flow involves several API calls that require
an API key. This is defined in a Postman environment which I link to the flow steps. All is working fine.

However when I try to execute the flow using a webhook the Postman environment is ignored, and the API calls fail. This happens on both Postman web and desktop app (10.14.0).

Do I miss a step in the webhook configuration? How do I make sure the Postman requests (part of the flow) use my API key?

Hi @beppecatanese

Welcome to the forums!

When your calls fail, in the console, do you see that instead of your intended API key, it’s the request is being made with the variable name (something like {{api key}})? If you made any changes to the environments, you will need to click the publish button again to sync the environment changes to your deployed flow.

Thanks Daniel!

I managed to make it work by defining both the Initial value and Current value in the Environment used by the flow. I guess the Current Value is not synchronised/saved on the cloud therefore cannot be used by the webhook.