No update button when I change variables on a collection

Postman v8.0.3
Updating variables on collection, there is no update button. When I run it, it has all the old values. I’ve looked at tons of resources and not sure what to do.

Hey @britniblock,

If you make a change to the Collection, you would need to save this change using the button or cmd + s or the windows equivalent.

As the Collection level element opens in the tab and not a modal, the UI needed to change too :smiley:

The older view would have been like this:

I have the same problem. There is no button “Update”. Under the menu … is the option “save”, but this saves nothing. Also STRG-s did not save the changes.

Hey @ratiobase :wave:

Welcome to the Postman Community! :postman:

The Update button was part of an earlier version (V8) of Postman and is no longer part of the latest version.

As this original question was posted 3 years ago and relating to an older version, could I ask that you raise a new topic outlining the issue that you’re currently facing.

Please include as much contextual detail as possible and include some visual examples to help visualise the issue which will give others a better chance at providing a solution. :heart: