Mock Server Deactivated

I’m new to using mock servers and have recently ran into an issue. I have a mock server that’s been working fine for the past few months up until last week when I noticed a message that says my mock server has been deactivated.

When I try to send a request from the collection, I get the error

{
    "error": {
        "name": "inactiveMockError",
        "message": "The environment or collection associated with this mock has been deleted."
    }
}

I couldn’t find anything through my initial search on why/how a mock server would be deactivated. I’m on the free tier and the mock server has one version tag on it; not sure if those factors contribute to my issue.

Any help or direction appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @stsitu

See the error message:
The collection originally associated with the mock server may have been deleted…

I often import new version of collection with replacement and I expect that my mock server should stay work.
At this moment I need each time remove old mock server and create new one. It’s terrible.
There are two variants how solve it:

• if old collection was replaced by new one then all relationships including Mock server should be migrated to new collection(the best variant)
  • any opportunity to switch existed mock server to new collection and activate it