"htmlextra" reporter is not recognizing by Jenkins

I’m getting error in Jenkins regarding htmlextra which is not recognizing by Jenkins, even I was getting the same error of newman after setting up the variable in Jenkins that error has resolved

These are the below screenshots that I already did in Jenkins

(Dashboard → Configuration-> Global Properties)

(Dashboard → Global Tool Configuration → Node JS)

This is the command, I’m running from Jenkins: newman run “User Details.postman_collection.json” -e “Dev Env.postman_environment.json” -r cli,htmlextra

This is the below error screenshot:

Please note that, when I’m running that command from the command prompt(using Window machine), then the report is generating, the only issue with Jenkins

====================================================
install newman and htmlextra report globally by this command: npm install -g newman newman-reporter-htmlextra

All the modules have installed at this location(in window machine): C:\Users\sacgupta\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules

Looks like, I need install htmlextra package at jenkins level(newman, npm have installed at this place) C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Jenkins.jenkins\tools\jenkins.plugins.nodejs.tools.NodeJSInstallation\NodeJS\node_modules

Hello All, it’s working now.

Solution: I have copied “newman-reporter-htmlextra” folder from “C:\Users\sacgupta\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\newman-reporter-htmlextra” location to jenkins “C:\Users\sacgupta\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\newman-reporter-htmlextra”

How to download this package(htmlextra) automatically at Jenkins level??

Generally below command should work to download the htmlextra package

I’m also facing same problem . download htmlextra automatically at Jenkins level??

In order to fix this problem, please watch this video, have created the youtube videos

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.