I am creating an automated testing collection in Postman, and I want to retrieve the Bearer Token using the oAuth 2.0 flow with authorization code.
I am struggling with how to configure a “listener” mock of redirect uri that will be able to receive the authorization code (in Postman).
I was able to create the next step of initiate a new call to get the token (using the authorization code).
My flow step by step, the problematic step is 5:
- App send API request for permissions
- App receive back a redirect link for user authorization
- User authorizes the permission request
- App initiate authorization flow (…/oauth/authorize)
- App receive to it’s predefined ‘redirect uri’ the authorization code
- App send request to GET token with the authorization code received